to time people feel trapped and the road ahead looks impassable. Personal problems should
be treated as other health problems, and help is right around the corner. Counseling
Services/EAP is a nationwide network of professional counselors and resources. Counseling
Services professionals are a problem-solving group who assess, advise and recommend
options to help members and their families deal with issues of any size. Members may call
24-hours a day, seven days a week to talk to a Counselor.
Counselors handle a multitude of
- Conflicts or Depression at work or home
- Difficulty communicating with people
- Marital, family and relationship concerns
- Reliance on alcohol, tobacco or drugs
- Sexual, physical or emotional abuse
- Stress or anxiety
- Eating Disorders
How the Program Works:
- Members receive FREE unlimited telephone counseling
services 24 hours a day, 7 days a week!
- If necessary, members are referred to a local licensed counselor best
able to deal with the problem.
Counseling Services BENEFITS: